Pack wisely and happy travels!
Thousands of people take advantage of the days of holiday to visit family and friends in other cities. Like a big reunion almost always goes hand in hand with traditional meals and gifts, we begin to pack forgetting all the problems that could represent some gifts. How, what and where to pack certain things? Here are some tips.
1. Liquid in the suitcase: Want to bring a bottle of good wine to celebrate? Then you have to take the luggage you check in … And if you carry only hand luggage , wait for better reach your destination and shopping there.
2. Cakes and feet: Of course you should take your baggage and TSA permits. Eye !, but these are subject to additional monitoring. Ah! And consider well if you feel comfortable carrying and caring for a cake for several hours.
3. Wheelchairs, canes and special medical equipment: Of course it is possible to take them! You can even download a TSA card and follow the advice of your TSA Cares Hotline to expedite your passage through security checkpoints at airports.
4. Gifts: Yes, but without wrapping! Remember that if you pack a gift before travel, not only run the risk of spoiling the paper, also the gift is subject to an inspection of the TSA, and will have to open it! To not work twice, you can take gift bags, fold the bag and pack the gifts to arrive.
5. Food packaging: bottles of olives, jams, syrups and other such “delicacies” can travel with you, but in checked luggage! Here is a list of foods and other items that you should check if they exceed 3.4 oz.
6. Meat: According to the TSA if you travel within the United States, can carry meat and other processed foods, as long as the carry in your checked luggage (not hand). For this it is important that the well-sealed packaging containers either. So they do not break down, the best thing to do is to use containers and put them in a cooler, well protected enough dry bags with thread and paper towels in the bottom to absorb the liquid.
7. Coats: If you go to a cold place but you’re starting from a city with warm or hot weather, do not wrap packaging, take him in hand! There are several reasons: take up much room and, upon arrival, you’ll be desperate to find him. Not you worry about the space you occupy, in fact, it can serve as a pillow!
8. body creams and perfumes: The can take with you provided they have 3.4 ounces (100 ml) or less and is better if you put these bottles in a plastic bag to not delay your time at the registration point. TSA’s website has a list fuller than you can carry, even a app (in English) so that you can consult at any time from your phone.
9. Thermos: Say you made a delicious punch or you just can not live without your Woman with luggage cup of coffee and want to have it in a thermos … You can not take it with you in your hand luggage! Even if you want to load the empty thermos for coffee after going through security could be subject to a special registration. Better than prescindas thermos!
10. Have on hand “just in acasos” For if the flight is delayed, should lose your suitcase, in case any incident … pack some essentials in your carry-on baggage : one change of clothes, identification documents , your medications and the occasional snack. Ah! And if you travel together, take along a board game, like cards and others now sell special travel. This way you will never get bored if the train or plane is delayed.http://www.travelsucks.com/pack-wisely-and-happy-travels.htmlTravel TipsTraveler Guide